There is a weight loss program that offers weight loss benefits in a way that is easy to manage. The program is also based on your personal goals and diet as well as body type in order to produce the best results. It is important to know that after many years, the Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle book is no longer available online (PDF format). All the information is still relevant and available . This book can now only be purchased as a hard copy. Tom Venuto has updated and stream lined his program. The new program can be found here.
What is in the eBook?
There are 17 chapters in the PDF which guide you along the journey to weight loss success.
- Chapter One discusses how to set powerful and compelling goals toward achieving your weight loss;
- Chapter Two discusses the high failure rate of conventional dieting methods as well as eight strategies for losing fat that does not involve starvation or deprivation;
- Chapter Three presents information on body composition and ways to measure and improve your fat to muscle ratio;
- Chapter Four helps your create performance feedback helpful in charting progress;
- Chapter Five focuses on body types and how your metabolism works;
- Chapter Six is about how your body burns fat;
- Chapter Seven exposes the secrets of bodybuilders and models and how they ingest nutrients;
- Chapter Eight discusses the ratio of proteins, carbohydrates and fats your body needs to stay in balance;
- Chapter Nine is a full on discussion of different types of fats, both good fats and unhealthy fats for the body;
- Chapter Ten looks at muscle building;
- Chapter Eleven explores the confusion over carbohydrates;
- Chapter Twelve explores how a low carb diet can help you achieve a lean body;
- Chapter Thirteen introduces water as a key component to weight loss;
- Chapter Fourteen creates a customized meal plan for you;
- Chapter Fifteen discusses the effects (and potential harm) from weight loss supplements;
- Chapter Sixteen focuses on cardio exercises and training and how it can accelerate the loss of fat; and,
- Chapter Seventeen discusses other weight training methods for creating a killer physique.
With the introduction and conclusion you have a full discussion of the proven system for losing and keeping weight off.[pws_video id=2] Video courtesy of You Tube
Is the Information Useful?
The information is extremely useful in helping you unlock the keys to weight loss and proper management of your weight. You will find the concise and easy to understand construction of this book helpful in providing you with the tools to begin the process of plotting your personal plan toward a better body and better you.
The author of this powerful system of weight loss and body sculpting is Tom Venuto. A professional bodybuilder and weigh training expert has written many books and articles dedicated to the subject of weight loss and fitness. He created the Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle PDF out of a desire to put out into the public an instructional guide that is based in sensible best practices for achieving fitness that is not based on quick fix solutions and false promises and hope.
The methods for weight loss outlined in the 17 chapters of the book are proven and designed to take into account your physiology and design. You will see how the three phases of determining your body type, creating a sensible meal plan and measuring results and staying focused
Where Do I Find More Information about Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle PDF?
You can find information about this weight loss program by purchasing the book online here. You will be able to purchase the downloadable form of the book and be able to immediately read and employ the tips contained within its pages. You can also go to other sites that promote this literature and purchase this guidebook to your future successful shape and look. With these informational resources available, you can read reviews and find testimony of satisfied customers who have used the program and benefited from their results. You will be glad that you put in this time to learn about the last weight loss system you will ever own.
Post by Chris Norton